Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX post. 1




In My Mailbox Post. 1

I got this idea from Karin's Book Nook (www.karinlibrarian.wordpress.com ~ great site!), who wrote:

The “In My Mailbox” meme was first brought to
 my attention from The Story Siren’s blog.  She got the idea from 
Alea’s Mailbox Monday, so I thought I’d mention her too.  
So thanks to The Story Siren (who's site is also GREAT!) , and Alea (awesome site, and not only about books either!!) , and Karin (above) for the idea.

So this week I recieved (not in my mailbox, sadly):

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green




The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan

The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan: Book Cover
Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot


1 comment:

  1. by the way, something happened w/ Karin's quote. PLEASE HIGHLIGHT TO READ

    ReplyDelete